- Discover the historical cave of Tham Jung and the stunning stalagmites and stalactites of Tham Loup Cave
- Take an incredible biking tour around Vang Vieng
- Visit the village of Khmu ethnic
- Go Kayaking on Nam Song river
- Experience the making of mulberry tea and fruit wines at the Organic Farm.
Would you like to customise your trip?
Entrust us with your dream and together, we'll create it.Send us your request
8:30am: you will be picked up at your hotel in Vientiane for a drive to Vang Vieng - a small town embraced by captivating natural landscape of limestone karsts. When you arrive at the destination, check - in for hotel room.
At 14:00 pm, our trip begins with a visit to Tham Jung cave, which used to be a residence of immigrants when the civil war broke out. They lived near Meuang Xong village and grew vegetables. By coincidence, they had found the cave while looking for shelter deep in the jungle. Then, we shall leave for Tham Loup cave (which provides a spacious space inside to discover). It is also best known for owning plenty of stalagmites and stalactites. Return to your hotel and rest.
Get ready for a full day cycling tour around Vang Vieng. Start with a visit to the impressive cave of Tham Phoukham. It is known as the “Cave of the Golden Crab”, possesses the secret corridors that feature magnificent arrays of stalagmites and stalactites. Furthermore, the 80 - meter high chimeys, deep wells and underground lakes are mysterious factors that attracts tourists.
The trails turns rougher as we continue riding to the west. We will get to the Pha Deng (red cliff) by tracking the narrow valley of Houay San stream.
When encountering the bank of Nam Khouang, you will first meet the Phonxay village. Then, keep moving south, following the dirt track that parallel to Nam Khouang. Right at the Ban Nathong Tai intersection, the road to Nam Song bridge shall be seen again. Afterwards, return to Vang Vieng.
Lunch and dinner on your own. Overnight stay at the hotel in Vang Vieng
This day is devoted to explore the natural spots of Vang Vieng. Drive about 10 kms north of Vang Vieng, we will get to the village of the Khmu. Then, we will go kayaking downstream the Nam Song river. En route, we will stop at several spots and have chances to contemplate splendid caves and trek to the Organic Farm, where the mulberry tea and numerous kinds of fruit wine are made. After that, travel back to Vang Vieng in the late afternoon.
Lunch and dinner on your own. Overnight stay at the hotel in Vang Vieng.
Relax and enjoy your last day in Vang Vieng until you are transferred to Vientiane to catch your departure flight.
End of services!
- Accommodation in a shared twin or shared double room with daily breakfast
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle
- Local English speaking guide
- Meals where mentioned (B: breakfast; L: lunch; D: dinner)
- Entrance fees
- Water for activities (1 bottle per person per day)
- International flight tickets
- Laos visa
- Single supplement surcharge
- Other meals than mentioned
- Other services than mentioned
- Surcharge for Special Holidays (Christmas, New Year,…)
- Drinks, other than water on activity days
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip...)
- Travel insurance