- Pay a visit to Ho Chi Minh's Vestige Complex including the Stilt house, Presidential Palace and Ho Chi Minh Museum
- See the proofs of history at Military History Museum, B - 52 Victory Museum and Hoa Lo Prison
- Contemplate the beauty of Hue Citadel and take a boat trip to Thien Mu Pagoda
- Take a DMZ tour to Quang Tri Province exploring the historical sites of Khe Sanh combat base, Hien Luong Bridge and Vinh Moc Tunnels
- Admire the stunning colonial buildings in Ho Chi Minh city
- Discover the most complex tunnel network in Vietnam - Cu Chi tunnels.
Would you like to customise your trip?
Entrust us with your dream and together, we'll create it.Send us your request
When you arrive at the airport, our driver and tour guide will take you to your hotel. Checking in at 14:00, you are free to rest. Meals on your expense. Overnight stay at the hotel in Hanoi.
The entire time of the day is for city discovering. At the beginning, you will visit Ho Chi Minh Memorial Complex - a significant time-honored spot in Hanoi including Ho Chi Minh’s Stilt house - the place of Ho Chi Minh last representing, the Presidential palace and Ho Chi Minh Museum.
Afterwards, you will ride straight to the Military History Museum, where preserves many photos and remnants since war. With all the proofs of history, your perspective about the past of Vietnamese will be more opened. As convenient, pay a short visit to Hanoi Flag tower- one of the foremost regarded images of the nation.
Following next is the B-52 Victory Museum, where showcases the relics of an important military aircraft in the American war: B-52 Stratofortress. En route when returning, you can see the remains of a B-52 of which was shot down in Hanoi in the year of 1972.
Continuing the visit Hoa Lo Prison, under French rules, the prison was constructed to keep political prisoners and afterwards, by the rulers of North Vietnam, it turned into war prisoner lock-up. Beside the name of Hoa Lo Prison, people also call it as “Hanoi Hilton” where detained some of United States’ first post-war ambassador to Vietnam in 1997: Senator John McCain or Pete Peterson.
Before tour ends, you will stop by Long Bien bridge (named Doumer Bridge at first) to stroll around the amazing structure and recognize its position in the war. The time it was erected was in 1902, under Sir Gustave Eiffel’s company charge.
Lunch and dinner on your expense. Overnight stay at the hotel.
To spend as much time as possible on exploration, you will take the flight in the morning to Hue – a residence of time-honored buildings. By the time you arrive, local guide will pick you up and take you to your hotel for checking in.
When it turns to the afternoon, spend time alongside Perfume River and observe the magnificent Imperial Citadel of Hue. Then, enjoy your boat cruising on the mellow Perfume River while transferring to the aged Thien Mu Pagoda, which situated by the river side.
Meals on your own. Overnight stay at the hotel.
In the morning, you will be picked up and transferred to the Demilitarized Zone in Quang Tri.
Travel to the destination of La Vang Holy Land - a shrine which situated in Hai Lang district, Quang Tri province. Many Christians give their faith to the appearance of Mary in 1978 and the cathedral was constructed close to the three banyan tree. To Vietnamese Catholics, this building is a holy place for pilgrimage.
Along the way you move, you can see the Rock Pile Hill, which located on the Highway 9. It is once under the possession of US military base from 1966 to 1968. From the tower, the movements of Vietnamese People’s Army can be watched in the demilitarized area of Quang Tri Province.
About half of the way on Highway 9, find yourself at Dakrong Bridge. Also, this is the beginning of Highway 15, which is one of the main routes of the Ho Chi Minh Trail. Taking the road, you can get to A Shau valley and the notorious “Hamburger Hill” in the south. Moreover, you can find a monument located on the Ho Chi Minh Trail was built to dedicate the historical event there.
Next, we proceed to visit the Khe Sanh combat base, which used to be the United States’ Marine outpost until it was struck by North Vietnamese Army in the early 1968.
For lunch at local restaurant in Dong Ha town, return to Highway 1.
Hien Luong bridge and Ben Hai river are the next destinations in the list. When Geneva agreement was signed, the river became the line to divide the North and the South of Vietnam.
Then, spend time exploring Vinh Moc tunnels, a popular underground village that built to sustain bombs dropping during the American War (1965-1966). In its complex, you can find old wells, kitchens, rooms for families and large area for medical care.
At about 6.30 pm, the DMZ tour is ended.
Dinner on your expense. Overnight at the hotel in Hue.
After your breakfast, you will fly straight to Ho Chi Minh city. Upon your arrival, our local guide will pick you up and take you to your hotel for checking in.
Depart in the afternoon to the old capital of French Indochina. The historical spots contain the Old Saigon post office, Notre Dame Cathedral and the Opera House. Keep moving to Reunification Palace which was once a command post of Saigon Government throughout the American war in the 60s. Then, at War Remnants Museum, it is time for history lessons.
Lunch and dinner on your own expense. Overnight stay at the hotel.
In the morning, we will reach to the outskirt of the city center to get to the incredible of Cu Chi tunnel network. This extraordinary human work approaches to the length of 250 kms and had been a secret hiding place of over 16,000 Vietcong while the war occurred.
At the beginning of 1948, the system made efficient effort when avoiding French air and ground sweeps. Then the tunnels were opened to use in other purposes like being communication routes, facilities barns, medical stations and home for Vietnamese warriors during the American War.
Take your time to explore the tunnel underground and experience the difficulties that Vietcong guerrillas faced with and how they dealt with the problems. Finish the visit at noon, move back to the city center.
Enjoy your free time in the afternoon. Lunch and dinner on your expense. Overnight stay at the hotel
Take your time at the gift shop for nice souvenirs as it is the last day of the trip. Then, the car will drive you to the airport. Meals on your expense.
End of service !
- Accommodation in a shared twin or shared double room with daily breakfast
- Regional flight: Hanoi – Hue / Hue – Ho Chi Minh
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle
- Local English speaking guide
- Boat trips as mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals where mentioned (B: breakfast; L: lunch; D: dinner)
- Entrance fees
- Water for activities (1 bottle per person per day)
- International flight tickets
- Vietnam visa
- Single supplement surcharge
- Other meals than mentioned
- Other services than mentioned
- Drinks, other than water on activity days
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip...)
- Travel insurance
Time Travel: January to August is the perfect time to visit Southern VietNam. The rains are not aggressive anymore and the weather is temperate.
Rooms are available from 14.00 on arrival day until 12.00 on departure day, room supplement charge will be added for request of early/late check in/out
Airfares (if any) may change without notice prior to e-ticket issuance.
Price for infants and children will be quoted as follow:
- Children under 2 years old: Free of charge (Maximum 1 child under 2 years old travels with 2 adults; from the second child, 50% of the regular fare will be applied)
- Children from 2 to 5 years old: 50% of the regular fare will be applied
- Children from 5 to 11 years old: 75% of the regular fare will be applied
- Children from 12 years: 100% of the regular fare will be applied
During Peak Season and special occasions, surcharges may be added to the price:
- Christmas and New Year’s Eve: Compulsory meals would be added during these times of the years, depends on hotels or resorts you will stay overnight.
- Easter Holidays 10 April – 12 April: Extra fee will be applied during holiday.
- Vietnam Lunar New Year 24 January – 27 January: Extra fee will be applied during holiday.
For Vietnam: You must have a valid passport and a visa (or pre - approval letter for a visa on arrival) to enter Vietnam. Check out the ultimate guides to get Vietnam visa
Your passport must be valid for six months beyond your planned stay, and you must have at least two blank pages for each visa stamp. Our consultant will be happy to advise you on visa requirement.