- Take an interesting motorbike tour exploring Hanoi's highlights.
- Discover Sapa town and its colorful market.
- Trek to the hill tribes experiencing their culture and traditions.
- Contemplate the beauty of Ninh Binh with spectacular landscape and historical relics
- Immerse in the nature of Cuc Phuong National Park.
Would you like to customise your trip?
Entrust us with your dream and together, we'll create it.Send us your request
When your arrive at Noi Bai international airport in Hanoi, our guide and driver are ready to pick you up and transfer you to the hotel for check in. Your room is available at 14:00
The rest of the day is at your leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel in Hanoi.
Today, you will have a chance to explore many famous attractions in Hanoi like the Opera house, the Long bien bridge or the ceramic road. Next, we move to a Red River island where to experience the authentic local life after passing through lush farms of banana and vegetable.
Our ride continue to the West Lake to discover its highlights and contemplate the its beautiful scenery. Firstly, we make a stop at Phu Tay Ho - one of the most popular and sacred sites in Hanoi worshipping the Mother Goddess. Then, prepare your camera to capture the beauty of the West Lake at the Dragon Tail. We also pay a visit to Tao Sach Pagoda to learn more about the 1000 years of Vietnam history before proceeding to the local market.
Keep on riding through the small alleys of Hanoi exploring the local life near the railroad.
Dinner on your own. Enjoy your time in Hanoi before you are transferred to the railway station for a night train to Lao Cai in a shared 4 berth cabin.
Upon arrival in Lao Cai station, you will be picked up and transferred up the Hoang Lien Son mountains where hide endless nature spectacles and rich ethnic culture. En route, enjoy the scenic landscape of magnificent valleys and vast rice paddies.
Then, we take a relaxing walk to the local market where people from different ethnic groups in colorful traditional costume gather and sell local produce from vegetables, medicinal herbs to beautiful brocade. Don’t miss a chance to buy some lovely gifts for your friends and family back home. You can also take a picture with the sellers but remember to ask their permission.
Lunch will be served at a local restaurant. Back to the hotel. The rest of the day is at your leisure. Dinner on your own account. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Recharge your energy with a great breakfast at the hotel. Then, we head off to explore the beauty of Muong Hoa valley. The drive takes you on a scenic road of the Northern Vietnam with magnificent mountain range and stunning valley below. Enjoy the peaceful landscape and the singing of birds en route. And if lucky, you can also catch an interesting moment of a local boy leading a group of buffaloes with a stick.
We reach Lao Chai village after about 5 km drive on the main road and pass through a small trail crossing the rice paddies. Here, you will have an opportunity to learn about the local’s way of life, their culture and traditions. Ta Van village is our next stop where is home to Giay ethnic group. We pay a visit to some local families experience their life and learn about the differences between the hill tribes. Lunch at a local restaurant.
In the afternoon, the car is waiting for us at the main road for a drive back to Sapa. After some time to freshen up, we get on an overnight bus to Hanoi. Arrive in Hanoi in the evening. Dinner on your own. Overnight stay in Hanoi.
Today morning takes us to Ninh Binh after 110 km of driving (about 2 hours) from Hanoi. We arrive in Van Long Nature Reserve - best known for the setting of the blockbuster Kong: Skull Island. Hop on a rowboat for a delightful trip around this wetland (about 1,5 hours) contemplating the magnificent for limestone peaks and lush paddy fields.
Our next stop is Gia Hung village where to take a bike tour along the dike of Boi river (8 km), discovering the local community and its surrounding areas.
After that, we head to Nho Quan village to have lunch with the friendly locals. Then, pay a visit to Hoa Lu ancient capital exploring the vestiges of Dinh and Le dynasty from the 10th century as well as the country glorious history.
Dinner on your own account. Overnight stay at the hotel in Ninh Binh
Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel before we head off to Cuc Phuong National Park - one of the oldest national park in Vietnam. We will have a scenic drive through the countryside of Ninh Binh before reaching the site. Upon arrival, we pay a visit to the NGO of Endangered Primate Rescue Centre where to preserve the endangered primates. Lunch at the park.
In the afternoon, we have a trek through the forest watching the diverse flora and fauna here.
Then, we have a short break before going back to Hanoi. Dinner on your own. Overnight at the hotel.
Spend the rest of the time in Hanoi choosing some cool souvenirs for your friends and family before you are transferred to the airport for your next flight.
Meals on your expense.
End of service!
- Accommodation in a shared twin or shared double room with daily breakfast
- Overnight train Hanoi – Lao Cai
- Bus Sapa - Hanoi
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle
- Local English speaking guide
- Boat trips as mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals where mentioned (B: breakfast; L: lunch; D: dinner)
- Entrance fees
- Water for activities (1 bottle per person per day)
- International flight tickets
- Vietnam visa
- Single supplement surcharge
- Other meals than mentioned
- Other services than mentioned
- Drinks, other than water on activity days
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip...)
- Travel insurance
Time Travel: Possible to travel all year around. March to June and September to Octobor are best time in Sapa when the weather is warmer and days are mainly sunny.
Rooms are available from 14.00 on arrival day until 12.00 on departure day, room supplement charge will be added for request of early/late check in/out.
Airfares (if any) may change without notice prior to e-ticket issuance.
Price for infants and children will be quoted as follow:
- Children under 2 years old: Free of charge (Maximum 1 child under 2 years old travels with 2 adults; from the second child, 50% of the regular fare will be applied)
- Children from 2 to 5 years old: 50% of the regular fare will be applied
- Children from 5 to 11 years old: 75% of the regular fare will be applied
- Children from 12 years: 100% of the regular fare will be applied
During Peak Season and special occasions, surcharges may be added to the price:
- Christmas and New Year’s Eve: Compulsory meals would be added during these times of the years, depends on hotels or resorts you will stay overnight.
- Easter Holidays 10 April – 12 April: Extra fee will be applied during holiday.
- Vietnam Lunar New Year – from 24 January – 27 January: Extra fee will be applied during holiday.
For Vietnam: You must have a valid passport and a visa (or pre-approval letter for a visa on arrival) to enter Vietnam. Our consultant will be happy to advise you on visa requirements.
Your passport must be valid for six months beyond your planned stay, and you must have at least one blank page for each visa stamp.