- Admire the beautiful landmarks of Vientiane including Vat Phra Keo, Vat Sisaket, Pha That Luang and Patuxai
- Do some shopping at Talat Sao market
- Explore the amazing Buddha park
Would you like to customise your trip?
Entrust us with your dream and together, we'll create it.Send us your request
Upon your arrival in Vientiane, our local tour guide and driver are ready to take you to your hotel for cheking in. Vientiane – Lao attractive capital, which owns stunning monuments and the tranquil riverside's atmosphere.
Meals on your own. Overnight stay at the hotel in Vientiane
Get ready for an interesting day exploring the highlights of Vientiane.
Vat Phra Keo is considered to be one the most remarkable temples in Vientiane which is the former house of the famous Emerald Buddha constructed in 1565.
Vat Sisaket is well - known for a corridor storing thousands of Buddha statues, stunning architecture and a long history dated back to the 1818
Pha That Luang (constructed 1566, rebuilt 1930). With the architect that typical of Lao culture, this monument is Lao most significant religious, national monument and also stands for the nation of Laos.
Patuxai, also known as the memorial monument, is Vientiane's most famous highlight. Constructed in 1957 modelled after the architecture of the Triomphe in Paris, Patuxai is nicely decorated with Lao features. Standing on the top of the landmark, you catch a spectacular view of the city.
Talat Sao market is where to shop some lovely souvenirs of Laos.
In the afternoon, travel 25 kms to the well - known Buddha Park, which possesses more than 200 concrete Buddha and Hindu statues from all size in its courtyard (the biggest state is up to 40 meters height). Other than that, you can also observe the human - shape statues, animals and Lucifer statues.
Furthermore, you can access to the pumpkin - shape monument exploring its 3 floors of Hell, Underworld and Heaven through a 3 - meter height monster mouth's site.
Lunch and dinner on your own. Overnight stay at the hotel in Vientiane.
Relax and enjoy your last day in Vientiane until you are transferred to the airport (without guide) to catch your flight. Room is only available for you til noon. Meals on your own.
End of services.
- Accommodation in a shared twin or shared double room with daily breakfast
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle
- Local English speaking guide
- Meals where mentioned (B: breakfast; L: lunch; D: dinner)
- Entrance fees
- Water for activities (1 bottle per person per day)
- International flight tickets
- Laos visa
- Single supplement surcharge
- Other meals than mentioned
- Other services than mentioned
- Surcharge for Special Holidays (Christmas, New Year,…)
- Drinks, other than water on activity days
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip...)
- Travel insurance