- Sightseeing in the Old Quarter, markets, pagoda, buildings and museum of Ha Noi capital.
- Cruise around the picturesque Ha Long Bay - the World’s Heritage
- Witness the historical attraction of Cu Chi Tunnels and paying time hoping to Sai Gon’s colonial buildings, the Independence palace, museum, markets, pagodas and Chinatown.
- A long cruise to Sa Dec to experience rural life, villages and markets.
- Discover Chau Doc for more rural experience.
- Phnom Penh arrival by boat and take a stroll to historical buildings of the city.
- Explore great historical stupas in Siem Reap.
- Reach to the remote area for more ancient stupas, experiences of rural life and villages.
Would you like to customise your trip?
Entrust us with your dream and together, we'll create it.Send us your request
When you arrive at Noi Bai International Airport, our guide and driver will welcome and take you to your hotel for checking in (room available from 14:00). This afternoon is yours to spare. Stay one night at the hotel.
Our guide and driver will pick you up at the hotel and take you to visit the highlights of Hanoi. Our first stop this morning is Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, then the Uncle Ho stilt house and the unique One Pillar Pagoda. Afterwards, we pay a visit to the Temple Literature - the first university of Vietnam that built almost for a thousand years.
Paying a short visit to the Ethnology Museum, which is the great source of cultural and traditional costumes of the ethnic groups, most is Vietnam history of foundation. If time permits, spend a little time to the Women’s museum, which display women costume of many tribes and expresses their importance role to the society so far.
Through the endless alleys and bustling streets, join the busy rhythm yourself in Hanoi Old Quarter. Meals on your account. Stay one night at the hotel.
Today tour will lead you through 3,5 - hour driving to the World’s Wonder - Ha Long Bay. It shall be at noon that you arrived. Take a cruise on the junk boat and flow slowly through scattered limestones spread on the spacious sea.
Lunch and dinner on board conclude fresh seafood. Enjoy your time and stay for one night on the ship.
Soak up in the gentle morning sunlight and among the scenic view of Halong Bay. After breakfast, enjoy the landscape while the boat cruising around limestone that pierce the mellow water. When the ship dock at the harbor, you will be transferred back to Hanoi airport for the flight to Ho Chi Minh City (formerly Sai Gon)
By the time you arrive at Tan Son Nhat airport, our guide and driver will welcome and take you to your hotel for checking in. The rest of the time is at your leisure.
Overnight stay at the hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
Finishing your breakfast, you will be on the tour to one significant historical place of Cu Chi Tunnels. To the one who has heard somewhat about American war in Vietnam, Cu Chi must leave an impression with the thrilling story behinds.
Lunch on your account. Afterwards, your whole day is for the tour to the most vibrant city of Vietnam: Ho Chi Minh (formerly known as Sai Gon). Strolling to the city center for shopping malls and colonial constructions. Don’t miss the Chinatown and Thien Hau Pagoda as it is the city highlights. If it is possible, pay time at the Reunification Palace and the War Remnants Museum for the Vietnamese past time. Then, browsing and collecting some amazing stuffs at Ben Thanh Market.
Dinner on your own. Overnight stay at the hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
In the morning, depart from your hotel to Pandaw ship for the cruise. Welcome drink and some refreshments will be served and following is a delicious lunch. The ship sets sail in the Mekong Delta.
Handing over your passport as well as necessary documents to your tour guide as we are in charge of assisting you with the immigration formalities.
Enjoy lunch and dinner onboard. Overnight on Pandaw cruise.
Sa Dec can be contemplated when sitting on the sampan boat that rowed by the local. While taking the pleasing cruise, other than scenic river view, witness yourself the local life in the market and the old wooden house of Mr. Huynh Thuy Le – a loyal fan to Marguerite Duras, who is the well - known French writer.
Enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner on deck. Overnight on board the ship of Pandaw.
Today, we will pay a visit to the village of Moslem Cham and the catfish farm of Chau Doc. It is your decision to be escorted by our guide or you can enjoy the journey alone on the mountain bike that we supply.
Make sure you visit the local vibrant markets and Catholic church. After that, return to the ship for lunch and then we start cruising to Cambodian border for the common formalities.
Breakfast, lunch, dinner will be provided on deck. Overnight on the ship.
Having breakfast done, prepare for the visit to the capital of Cambodia: Phnom Penh. By the time you arrive at the ship port, our guide will be ready to take you to your hotel for checking-in. Lunch served at a local restaurant.
Later, the tour around Phnom Penh takes tourists to many spotlights. The capital situated at the confluence of the Mekong’s four branches. The Royal Palace of King Norodom, built in 1866, is as stunning as always when being a “museum” for numerous of Khmer arts.
Next, be amazed to witness the Silver Pagoda and its highlights of 90 - kilogram Buddha in gold with 9584 diamonds enclosed. It is also famous for the emeralds and Baccarat crystal-gem Buddha constructed in the 17th century.
Dinner on your own. Overnight at the hotel.
- The tour to Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda is taken care of by the sites' guide.
- The Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda closed without former announcement for the ceremonies. We shall replace by other attractions.
Enjoy your leisure time until being transferred for the departure flight from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap in the late afternoon. Hotel room in Phnom Penh still on served till noon.
Upon your arrival in Siem Reap, the local guide and driver will transfer you to the hotel for checking in. Meals on your account. Stay one night at the hotel.
- Be taken to Phnom Penh airport by private car (without the guide).
- Be taken to Siem Reap hotel by private car (with a local English-speaking guide).
Depart for Angkor Thom (the Great City) in the morning. The entire magnificent piece of art was constructed by King Jayavarman VII in year of 12th century. This is the last construction of the Khmer Empire to successfully fight against time to be in present day. Numerous of historical stunning temples are built under the time of Jayayarman and his later generations that situated within 9 square km.
Also be the preferred places, the National Temple of Jayavarman, the Bayon Temple and others neighboring the Victory Plaza would worth spending time.
Following next, the time - honored temple from 1186: Ta Prohm will capture every heart with its remarkable structure. Be built for King Jayavarman VII’s beloved mother but the temple complex was residence for more than 10 000 people. Time is the enemy to every existence on earth, when the Khmer Empire collapsed, the temple was unpreserved and forgotten deep in the jungles.
Lunch on your account. Now energy charged, let’s visit the Angkor Archaeological Site and get through many magnificent temples. Angkor Wat Temple is a treasure of human civilization engineering, built with such old designed that enhanced the noble style. At the beginning, the temple constructed by King Suyavarman II in the 12th century as Vishnu worshipping. Though it was left in the 15th century but the features, figures, images of Buddha were still sustainable. Today, the temple is the World Heritage and also be the symbol of Cambodia.
Day tour ends, transfer to the hotel. Dinner on your own. Overnight at the hotel.
Driving to Meanchey Commune in the morning from your hotel for the the trip through tranquil rural with a tuk-tuk ride. Stopping en route to explore the Bakong Temple, which is one of the old temples in Siem Reap to had been constructed in 802 AD. Preceding to Wat Roka pagoda, which is stunning with three unlike each other stupas. Also, we will take a short visit to local workshops of pottery, weavers and blacksmiths to sightseeing the process of producing goods and browsing for things.
Having known about the story of Buddhism at Wat Roke Pagoda, we will keep on the tour to neighboring villages on the ox-cart. Enjoy the fresh air and dreamy views. Later, we shall walk to the farming fields.
Right in the farm, we can observe how our lunch ingredients grown and learn some tricks of farming techniques. Giving hands collecting and taking care plants with locals are allowed. The guide and local farmers will answer for any of your questions.
Especially, we will have memorable moment when spending time at the family small farm, which cultivates fresh green. Also, we can understand more about the rural life and their way of living in Cambodia. After that, enjoy the traditional lunch and have coconuts juice. Rest for a while and have yourself discovery the surroundings.
Next, the JB Foundation in Cheasmorn Village is where to spend the afternoon. Join the class JB Foundation Charity School as you prefer and get to know how tourism has changed the area. Language differences are no problem with the teacher and the guide support.
Riding on the bike through Meanchey Commune will be a pleasing experience. Ceasing anytime you like to contemplate the alluring rustic rural.
The ride ends at Cheasmorn Village and be transferred to Siem Reap. Arriving at the hotel about 4:30 PM.
Dinner on your own. Overnight at the hotel.
Have your leisure time till the driving to the airport for your departure flight. Breakfast is served.
End of tour services.
- Accommodation in a shared twin or shared double room with daily breakfast
- 01 night on Halong Bay Cruise
- 03 nights on Pandaw Cruise
- 02 Regional flights: Hanoi – Ho Chi Minh/ Phnom Penh – Siem Reap
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle
- Boat trips as mentioned in the itinerary
- Local English speaking guide
- Meals where mentioned (B: breakfast; L: lunch; D: dinner)
- Entrance fees
- Water for activities (1 bottle per person per day)
- International flight tickets
- Vietnam and Cambodia visas
- Single supplement surcharge
- Other meals than mentioned
- Other services than mentioned
- Surcharge for Special Holidays (Christmas, New Year,…)
- Drinks, other than water on activity days
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip...)
- Travel insurance
Time Travel: The best time are from March to June and October to December thanks to the pleasant weather and low chance of rain in HaLong Bay. While July to September has a higher chance of storms and typhoon.
Rooms are available from 14.00 on arrival day until 12.00 on departure day, room supplement charge will be added for request of early/late check in/out
Airfares (if any) may change without notice prior to e-ticket issuance.
Price for infants and children will be quoted as follow:
- Children under 2 years old: Free of charge (Maximum 1 child under 2 years old travels with 2 adults; from the second child, 50% of the regular fare will be applied)
- Children from 2 to 5 years old: 50% of the regular fare will be applied
- Children from 5 to 11 years old: 75% of the regular fare will be applied
- Children from 12 years: 100% of the regular fare will be applied
During Peak Season and special occasions, surcharges may be added to the price:
- Christmas and New Year’s Eve: Compulsory meals would be added during these times of the years, depends on hotels or resorts you will stay overnight.
- Easter Holidays 10 April – 12 April: Extra fee will be applied during holiday.
- Vietnam Lunar New Year – 24 January – 27 January: Extra fee will be applied during holiday.
- Cambodia's New Year 14 April - 16 April: Extra fee will be applied during holiday.
- For Vietnam: You must have a valid passport and a visa (or pre - approval letter for a visa on arrival) to enter Vietnam. Check out the ultimate guides to get Vietnam Visa.
- For Cambodia: Visa on arrival is available. Tourists and business travelers may purchase a Cambodian visa valid for one month at the airports in Phnom Penh and Siem Reap and Border Checkpoints.
Your passport must be valid for six months beyond your planned stay, and you must have at least one blank page for each visa stamp. Our consultant will be happy to advise you on visa requirements.