- Explore Phnom Penh and its highlights including the Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda and the historical evidence of Khmer Rouge.
- Learn more about the traditional making of Khmer pottery in Kampong Chhnang.
- Enjoy the slow rhythm of life in Battambang.
- Contemplate the magnificent beauty of Angkor Wat in Siem Reap.
- Discover the life on the water at Kompong Khleang village in Tonle Sap Lake.
Would you like to customise your trip?
Entrust us with your dream and together, we'll create it.Send us your request
By the time you arrive at the airport, our driver and tour guide will take you to your hotel. Checking in at 14:00, you are free to rest. Meals are on your own account. Stay one night at the hotel before going on the tour tomorrow.
Fresh day begin with an overview of Angkor history. At the Royal Palace, it will take you through many lessons and masterpiece of art of Khmer, which had existed since King Norodom time in 1866. Among those jungle of temples, stand out the most incredible temples of Silver Pagoda, it is highlight with a giant 90kg weight statue of Buddha, which was decorated with 9584 diamonds, 17th century emeralds and Baccarat crystal.
Keep going to the south, you will encounter another proof of Cambodian history: the regime of the Khmer Rouge. This period of time had brought to the people here the worst nightmare that its pain and lost can be felt in reconstructed scene.
Have a clear look yourself at Tuol Sleng - a former prison that was turned from a secondary school, it is now the genocide museum. The sightseeing of Khmer Rouge won’t end if you haven’t visited the mass burial ground of Killing Fields- Choeng Ek, which is 15 km away from Phnom Penh.
After that, let’s change the air by spending spree at the Russian Market, lots of handicrafts, souvenirs, food, jewelry are worth buying.
Lunch and dinner are on your own account. Rest at the hotel for one night.
- Our guides don’t take on the tour to Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda, the guides on sites will responsible for this visit.
- The Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda sometime close for ceremonies without a former announcement. Other spots will be replaced if everything goes well.
- The Russian Markets won’t open on public holidays.
About 2 hours moving through the green paddy fields and rustic countryside view, you will reach to the Kompong Chhnang, where many traditional villages and worker making their best merchandises of braziers, domestic utensils and other gadgets. It takes approximately 1 hour of driving to get to Kompong Luong village, which is famous for floating villages. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant. We reach Battambang in the late afternoon. Check in at the hotel and have dinner (on your expense). Resting one night at the hotel.
Countryside is the perfect place to enjoy the slow pace of life, this time, your tour will happen in Battambang, where bustle hustle urban life is unable to reach. Taking the cycling tour, you can observe and enjoy the way local people live, the slow rhythm of life, children playing their folk games, workshop of locals and mesmerizing paddy fields. What can be more pleased when you can join the locals to make sticky rice and local dishes like “Prahok”.
In the afternoon, on the local Tuk -Tuk can you contemplate the architecture of colonial houses since French ruling time. Right there at the Prasat Banon, the tower of 12 - 13th century on hill summit where to offer beautiful landscape.
In the evening, you will find yourself in a Circus Art performance of Phare Ponleu Selpak - “the brightness of art” school, also is an NGOs, which established to support local life.
Lunch and dinner are on your own account. Rest at the hotel one night.
During the journey through forests, villages and paddy fields to Siem Reap, you will reach to several spots first. 68 km away from Battambang, you will pass through the Sisophon of the Banteay Meanchey province. The next 100 kms on road, you will arrive in Angkor. On your way moving, the process of silk weaving and stone sculpturing can be seen as vocational villages are located 15 kms away from Siem Reap. Lunch is served when you get to Siem Reap.
As the weather goes easy in the afternoon, you will begin the tour at Angkor Wat Temple - one of the largest and most astounding architecture of the ancient civilization in Angkor complex. This masterpiece has been existed since 12th century under the rule of king Suryavarman II to worship Vishnu.
It is now the symbol of Cambodia Nation and be recognized as the World Heritage by UNESCO. On the wall, stairs, square, surrounding monuments, towers, you can see many images and text carved that indicate the teaching of Hindu religious and ancient culture.
The next destination of ancient work is the monastery of Ta Prohm. This temple was built in 1186 for King Jayavarman VII’s mother and used to be a home for over 12.500 people, 18 priest and 80.000 Khmer people.
The temple is located in the jungle and unfortunately, hasn’t been well protected, that’s why you can see the perfect combination of plants and minerals, with the roots of the tree hug tightly the construction body. The view there just so stunning, so seductive.
Dinner is on your own account. Rest one night at the hotel.
A day couldn’t be so exciting when it begins with a tour to Preah Khan, one of the most enormous complexes in Angkor. King Jayavarman VII made the place as the short-time shelter while building the Angkor Thom.
Next is Neak Pean – the only island temple of Angkor. Right there they made a giant statue of the horse - Balaha to show their gratefulness when he saved the sinking boats.
After that, we will get to Thommanon and Chau Say Tevoda, the two captivating temples in Angkor. They were constructed under King Jayavarman II time and used for worshipping Shiva and Vishnu.
In the afternoon, you will be taken to Angkor Thom - the Great City, which was constructed under the ruling time of King Jayavarman VII in the late 12th century. A 9 square km area turned it into a home for many smaller stupas. From that time forth, Angkor Thom had been completed by the former and later generation of Jayavarman.
In the heart of it, there is a National Temple of Jayavarman and the Bayon Temple. Went through this day, you will definitely be impressed by the works of ancient time.
Lunch and dinner are on your own expense. Rest one night at the hotel.
An hour away from Siem Reap, laid the Kompong Khleang peaceful floating villages. It just so impressing as its size and incredible stilt houses height. You will have your time there to meet locals and figure out the simple life.
After that, we will take a short trip traveling by boat to other parts of Tonle Sap lake. Vietnamese had chosen the place for their long - term residences. When you return from the Tonle Sap, we had united with local home to provides you local dishes and nice picnic.
As you move back to Siem Reap, enjoy your dinner (on your expense) and rest one night at the hotel.
Buy your souvenirs and stuffs you like in the last day of the tour. Then, our driver will take you to the airport. Meals are on your own account. Journey ends here.
- Accommodation in a shared twin or shared double room with daily breakfast
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle
- Local English speaking guide
- Boat trips as mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals where mentioned (B: breakfast; L: lunch; D: dinner)
- Entrance fees
- Water for activities (1 bottle per person per day)
- International flight tickets
- Cambodia visa
- Single supplement surcharge
- Other meals than mentioned
- Other services than mentioned
- Drinks, other than water on activity days
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip...)
- Travel insurance
Time Travel: Possible to travel all year around, best time from November to March.
Rooms are available from 14.00 on arrival day until 12.00 on departure day, room supplement charge will be added for request of early/late check in/out.
Airfares (if any) may change without notice prior to e-ticket issuance.
Price for infants and children will be quoted as follow:
- Children under 2 years old: Free of charge (Maximum 1 child under 2 years old travels with 2 adults; from the second child, 50% of the regular fare will be applied)
- Children from 2 to 5 years old: 50% of the regular fare will be applied
- Children from 5 to 11 years old: 75% of the regular fare will be applied
- Children from 12 years: 100% of the regular fare will be applied
During Peak Season and special occasions, surcharges may be added to the price:
- Christmas and New Year’s Eve: Compulsory meals would be added during these times of the years, depends on hotels or resorts you will stay overnight.
- Easter Holidays 10 April – 12 April: Extra fee will be applied during holiday.
- Cambodia's New Year 14 April - 16 April: Extra fee will be applied during holiday.
For Cambodia: Visa on arrival is available. Tourists and business travelers may purchase a Cambodian visa valid for one month at the airports in Phnom Penh and Siem Reap and Border Checkpoints.
Your passport must be valid for six months beyond your planned stay, and you must have at least one blank page for each visa stamp.