- Explore Hanoi's most famous attractions of historical and cultural value.
- Enjoy a spectacular show of "My Village"
- Have a relaxing cruise among magnificent limestone karsts and emarald water of Halong Bay
- Discover Hoian with beautiful archtecture and tranquil rural landscape.
Would you like to customise your trip?
Entrust us with your dream and together, we'll create it.Send us your request
When you arrive at the airport, our driver and tour guide will take you to your hotel. Checking in at 14:00, you are free to rest. In the evening, enjoy the specialties of Vietnamese cuisine in one of the best restaurants in Hanoi.
Enjoy your free time. Stay one night at the hotel.
Start off your day with a visit to Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, which majestic as it is and is the final resting place of the beloved Father of the Nation - Ho Chi Minh. Coming up next is his humble stilt house, the amazing structure of One Pillar Pagoda and Vietnamese first university constructed about a thousand year ago - the Temple of Literature.
Then, move to the Fine Art Museum to enjoy the stunning art of the modern day. When you finish your sightseeing, travel back to the vibrant Old Quarter in Hanoi where to find unique handicraft, furniture, soft cloth silk, lacquer ware, colorful ceramic, delicious food and drinks and many more.
When it turns to the evening, enjoy the interesting 1 hour My Village Show, which is a new born of art performance and be known as a new circus globally. Compare to others kind of art shows in Vietnam, this one has exceeded all the limits that made over years. Dinner on your own. Overnight stay at the hotel in Hanoi.
Get yourself full with a flavorful breakfast and be ready for an exciting trip to Halong Bay – famous for being in the list of the World’s Seven Natural Wonder. Over 1,600 limestone islands and islets from all sizes and spectacular shapes are scattered in the area of over 1,500 sqkm. Moreover, the natural masterpiece was announced as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1994.
At noon, reach Hon Gai pier for a wonderful cruise on the paradise bay. First, you will be hold for a short time to catch cruising information and Safety guidance from the Cruise Manager. Then, you can emerge yourself in the relaxing air and tasty lunch that made from the Bay’s sources.
Time goes by to the afternoon, visit Vung Vieng floating village by kayaking. You can take the sauna on board as long as you interest. In the late afternoon, you will experience the way to cook Vietnamese special dishes and enjoy your work.
Finishing dinner, the boat staffs would organize several entertaining activities.
Enjoy a night onboard on Halong Bay.
NOTE: Seaplane over Halong Bay comes with an additional cost. Contact us for more details.
Breathing in the clear air in early morning to begin your fresh day. Then, do the traditional exercise of Tai Chi on deck. Tea and coffee are delivered. Have breakfast around 7AM.
Discover the cave of the Thien Canh Son in Halong Bay to admire its gorgeous creations of nature - stalactites and stalagmites.
Have brunch at the fine restaurant on the 2nd deck.
Then, disembark at the pier.
You will be transferred to Hanoi airport (without guide) and fly straight to Danang. Upon your arrival, our tour guide and driver will pick you up. After 30 minutes driving, you will get to Hoian Ancient Town. Check in at the hotel. Dinner on your own. Overnight stay at the hotel in Hoian.
After finishing your breakfast, your guide will pick you up for a visit to the local market. Spend time experiencing the vibrant and crowded morning market, communicate with sellers and purchase some stuffs. While exploring the market, learn by yourself how to bargain. About the ingredients for the cooking class, the guide will instruct you where to buy them.
Then, travel to the Bay Mau nipa forest and get lost in its wide canal web. Enjoy the dreamy view of lush green palm forest as we float through on the local boat. People also use palm leaves to make lovely handmade items like hats, watches, rings and so on. Don’t hesitate to choose for yourself a favorite.
“bit mat dap nieu”- an amusing folk game will be demonstrated by the guide. Then, enjoy your break time with a great cup of local tea. An interesting cooking class with the local chefs will then follow. Let’s make some delicious Vietnamese foods and learn more about the local cuisine. Enjoy your self – made dishes afterwards.
Next, relax and take a cruise on the Thu Bon river. You will see beautiful landscape and rustic countryside view with fisherman collect their net for fresh fish or people busy with their daily routine.
Early in the afternoon, travel back to the center.
While wandering around the lovely town of Hoian, you can have a chance to contemplate the harmonious combination of the ancient architecture of Vietnam, China and Japan. Soak up in the laid – back atmosphere to the time when everything is so simple and peaceful. Continue our trip to the Museum of Hoian to admire its outstanding halls influenced by Chinese architect. Afterward, proceed to visit the gorgeous Japanese Covered Bridge and a handicraft workplace.
Return to your hotel and enjoy your free time. Dinner on your expense. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Enjoy your free day at the beautiful An Bang Beach or spend time strolling around Hoian town. Lunch and dinner on your own. Overnight stay at the hotel in Hoian.
Take your time at the gift shop for nice souvenirs as it is the last day of your trip. Then, you will be transferred to the airport for your next flight. Meals on your expense. End of services !
- Accommodation in a shared twin or shared double room with daily breakfast
- Regional flight: Hanoi – Danang
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle
- Local English speaking guide
- Boat trips as mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals where mentioned (B: breakfast; L: lunch; D: dinner)
- Entrance fees
- Water for activities (1 bottle per person per day)
- International flight tickets
- Vietnam visa
- Single supplement surcharge
- Other meals than mentioned
- Other services than mentioned
- Drinks, other than water on activity days
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip...)
- Travel insurance
Time Travel: February to July is the greatest time to explore Hanoi's most famous attractions of historical and cultural value.
Rooms are available from 14.00 on arrival day until 12.00 on departure day, room supplement charge will be added for request of early/late check in/out
Airfares (if any) may change without notice prior to e-ticket issuance.
Price for infants and children will be quoted as follow:
- Children under 2 years old: Free of charge (Maximum 1 child under 2 years old travels with 2 adults; from the second child, 50% of the regular fare will be applied)
- Children from 2 to 5 years old: 50% of the regular fare will be applied
- Children from 5 to 11 years old: 75% of the regular fare will be applied
- Children from 12 years: 100% of the regular fare will be applied
During Peak Season and special occasions, surcharges may be added to the price:
- Christmas and New Year’s Eve: Compulsory meals would be added during these times of the years, depends on hotels or resorts you will stay overnight.
- Easter Holidays 10 April – 12 April: Extra fee will be applied during holiday.
- Vietnam Lunar New Year 24 January – 27 January: Extra fee will be applied during holiday.
For Vietnam: You must have a valid passport and a visa (or pre-approval letter for a visa on arrival) to enter Vietnam.
Your passport must be valid for six months beyond your planned stay, and you must have at least two blank pages for each visa stamp. Our consultant will be happy to advise you on visa requirement.